Friday, September 23, 2011

I was on a such a roll...

In my attempts to try and be a better blogger, I decided, starting today I would write every day - even if it's just a mere paragraph... as I go to write a new one, I see I didn't finish this one!!! (bad Aries, excellent at starting stuff, suck at finish them....)

So, here is the incomplete blog that I have decided to post anyway! (To think I started writing it July 5th and here we are September 23rd, first day of Spring!  Should I even be posting it?)


I was really on a roll - ok, three weeks in a row does not normally a roll make, however, in my case, I was pretty impressed with myself!

Next thing I know, four weeks have passed and - nothing, well, not really nothing.  Was extremely busy with all kinds of stuff and just couldn't squeeze in (read chose not to) any writing time!

By now my gardens and flowers have all but exploded!  As have, unfortunately, the weeds.  Sigh....  I seriously don't know why we pay the gardeners so much.  All they do is mow the itty bitty patch of grass I have!  They have not touched a weed since the summer started!  I've been pretty busy at work trying to clean them out, however.

Hubby and I have started but have stalled - for now.  Another beautiful week-end awaits us so we should be able to do another section!

In the meantime, check out these lovelies!

The tulips have come and gone... by whilst here were quite lovely











Except for this one!  What up with that?  It refuses to flower year after year, yet I allow it to remain...





The white bleeding hearts were really nice too

3 comments:

  1. Do not feel bad about not finishing what you start when it comes to your blog. I started strong in 2010...then let SEVERAL years pass without so much as looking at it.
    Thankfully, I am now in a place where I can pick it up again and start anew.
    I truly think, that life is like the ebb and flow of the tides in the ocean. There are times that it comes in forceful and strong, and times that it just easily flows in and out, like our breath.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and I look forward to exploring yours over the coming days.
    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics.
    I am Aries too :)
    Thanks for visiting my Blog & commenting (Friday Fictioneers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers!

    https://http://crispingcanary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete