Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally... My first blog!

I've been wanting to do this for some time now... never seemed to find the right moment and wasn't quite sure where to start.

Enough procrastinating already! Just jump in!

This is where I will share my stuff with you! Whether it's one of my cakes, some new recipe I've tried (or created), some book I've just read or just a thought!

For now, I'll just introduce myself. My name is Dale, I am married to Mick and have two boys named Iain and Aidan.

Though I work in administration, my true love is cooking and entertaining. The more oohhs and aahhs I have when I showcase my goodies, the better! Sorry folks, I AM in it for the glory. What else would the point be? If there is no one to share it with, why bother?

So, coming really soon will be some snippets, photos and insights which I hope won't bore you to tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment